||To encourage the farmers to establish Green houses in order to increase productivity and meet the growing demand of vegetables at affordable prices.|
TYPE OF GREEN HOUSES:
There are two type of greenhouses i-e:
- Metallic Construction
- Bamboo Construction
|What is Eligibility Criteria
- A genuine grower
- Should have a suitable land to establish a Green House
- Should not be a defaulter of any other bank and should have a security free of all encumbrances to be offered as collateral.
|Amount of Facility
||MaximumRs. 25.00 Million|
The facility shall be provided keeping in view the cash flows of the borrower in order to justify the requested amount of finance and secure the bank’s interest.
||For D/F & L/F (Term Loan Facility): || 15% P.A. Fixed rate
| RFor RF facility:
|| 03 M KIBOR + 500 BPS |
- Leased assets (Purchase receipts of other equipment’s/machinery in the name of the Bank)
- Charge on agriculture land through Agri Passbook
- Charge on urban immovable property through equitable/registered mortgage
- The property should be cleared by the banks approved legal counsel and will be assessed by the Banks and PBAs approved surveyor.
- Liquid security in shape of Bank’s Fixed Deposit Receipt /DSC/NSC or Regular Income Certificates.
- One Personal Guarantee of an individual having adequate tangible net worth.
- Two written satisfactory market verified reports.
|Tenure of Facilities
||5 years from the date of disbursement (in case of D/F & L/F)|
1 year from the date of disbursement (in case of R/F)
- Demand Finance Facility – 20 equal quarterly installments (Principal Markup)
- Lease finance Facility – 20 equal quarterly installments (Principal Markup)
- Running Finance Facility - markup will be recovered on quarterly basis.
|| Click here ... |