||To finance poultry Farmers for establishing Controlled poultry farm in order to meet the growing demand of chicken products at reasonable prices. The purpose of this scheme is to provide finance for:
- Construction of New Controlled Poultry Sheds
- Remodeling of existing conventional sheds into Controlled Sheds.
- Modernization / remodeling of existing sheds by replacing equipment / machinery
- Purchase of Imported machinery / equipment related to Controlled Sheds.
|What is Eligibility Criteria
- A genuine farmer directly or indirectly engaged in Agri related activities
- Should have a suitable land to erect Controlled Sheds
- Should not be a defaulter of any Financial Institution
- Should have a security free from all encumbrances to be offered as collateral.
- Should hold a Computerized National ID Card
- Age: 21-65 years (till maturity)
|Amount of Facility
||Maximum: Rs 50.00 Million|
The facility shall be provided keeping in view the cash flows of the borrower in order to justify the requested amount of finance and secure the bank’s interest.
||For D/F & L/F (Term Loan Facility): || 15% P.A. Fixed rate
|For RF facility:
|| 03 M KIBOR + 500 BPS |
- Leased Asset in case of Lease Finance Facility (receipt will be issued in the name of Bank of Punjab)
- Charge on agriculture land through Agri Passbook
- Charge on urban immovable property through equitable/registered mortgage
- The property should be cleared by the banks approved legal counsel and will be assessed by the Banks and PBAs approved surveyor.
- Liquid security in shape of Bank’s Fixed Deposit Receipt /DSC/NSC or Regular Income Certificates.
- One Personal Guarantee of an individual having adequate tangible net worth.
- Two written satisfactory market verified reports.
|Tenure of Facilities
||5 years from the date of disbursement (in case of D/F & L/F)|
1 year from the date of disbursement (in case of R/F)
- Demand Finance Facility – 18 equal quarterly installments (Principal Markup)
- Lease finance Facility – 20 equal quarterly installments (Principal Markup)
- Running Finance Facility - markup will be recovered on quarterly basis.
|| Click here ... |