Compliance & Internal Controls Division is a management function which ensures regulatory compliance as well as coordination with SBP.
Customer Risk Assessment:
BOP evaluates risk of all customers according to their profile and assigns risks to the accounts subject to approval of high risk customer.
Bank performs the screening of customer names and associated details against lists provided by relevant competent authorities (like, UN, OFAC & NAB.) both at initial on-boarding and at the time of on-going due diligence.
Bank monitors the customer’s transaction to ascertain the genuineness/legitimacy of unusual & out of pattern transaction.
Reporting of CTRs & STRs:
BOP as per FMU instructions reports Suspicious & Currency Transactions in a prescribed manner.
Anti-Money Laundering Questionnaire is required to be filled out by all of our correspondents at the time of establishment of relationship.
- THE BANK OF PUNJAB ACT 1989 (UPDATED FILE) Download
- W-8BEN-E BOP (FATCA) Download
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)- Customer Awareness document. Download
- US PAT ACT 2019 Download
- BOP AML QUESTIONNAIRE Download
- WOLFSBURG QUESTIONNAIRE (Updated) Download
- COMPLETE LIST OF OUR CORRESPONDENT BANKS View
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS) - Customer Awareness Download