Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Roshan Digital Account (RDA)?
Roshan Digital Account (RDA) is a major initiative of State Bank of Pakistan, in collaboration with commercial Banks operating in Pakistan. These accounts provide innovative banking solutions for millions of Non-Resident Pakistanis banks (NRPs) seeking to undertake banking, payment and investment activities in Pakistan
2. What is BOP Roshan Apni Car?
BOP Roshan Apni Car is an Auto Loan Facility where RDA holders can enjoy Auto Lease / Loan Facility from BOP on Privilege terms.
3.Who can apply for BOP Roshan Apni Car?
Customers maintaining their Roshan Digital Account (RDA) with BOP.
4.Who can benefit from this offer
BOP RDA Holders and their Family Members in Pakistan.
5. What are the benefits of BOP Roshan Apni Car?
- Fast Track Processing Quick and hassle free processing of Auto loan referrals made under RDA Auto Loan. This includes:
o Minimum documentation requirement
o Easy & flexible terms
o Priority processing for Lien based segment.
- Privilege Markup Rates
o Standard Segment: 1 Year KIBOR* + 1.00%
o Lien Based Segment: SBP Floor Rate**+ 1.00%
* KIBOR rate (1 year Offer Side) on the last day of the preceding month will be used.
**(“SBP Floor Rate” published by State Bank of Pakistan)
6. Who can be the Local Nominee / Co-Borrower for BOP Roshan Apni Car?
To avail the Roshan Apni Car facility Local Nominee / Co- Borrower is mandatory. Nominee / Co-Borrower has to be from the following categories:
Parents, Siblings, Spouse and Children
7. What are the mandatory requirements to avail BOP Roshan Apni Car?
Mandatory Requirements are:
- Must be BOP Roshan Digital Account Holder
- Local Nominee / Co-Borrower in Pakistan is mandatory.
8. Can I Apply for this facility?
Yes you can if,You are a BOP RDA holder and have a relative in Pakistan who can apply with you as a Nominee / Co-Borrower.
Minimum qualifying criteria;
Self Employed Businessmen/Professional:
- Minimum Age 21 Years to 65 Years at time of loan maturity
- Currently employed, with a total employment experience of 06 months for permanent and 01 year for contractual
Remittance based financing:
- Minimum Age 21 to 65 years at time of loan maturity
- Income calculation through bank statement or tax returns
- Minimum 06 months in current Business / Profession.
Lien based financing:
- Regular remittance credits to your family members (Nominee / Co-Borrower) in Pakistan.
- There is a continuity of remittance – at least 6 regular deposits in Nominee / Co-Borrower’s account through Foreign Account or Roshan Digital Account or Remittance Slips.
- Roshan Digital Account holders can avail auto loan against lien on their Pak Rupee Roshan Digital Account or Pak Rupee Naya Pakistan Certificate.
- 100% Lien over Roshan Digital Account balance/ Naya Pakistan Certificate maintained with BOP in PKR and 120% lien over foreign currency deposit to the tune of invoice price of vehicle being leased.
- Financing against Lien on Naya Pakistan Certificate shall be extended with respect to the term / period of Certificate. Where RDA holder wishes to avail facility for extended period he shall arrange the Certificates as per the financing tenure.
9. How can the customer apply for Roshan Apni Car?
- Customer will initiate the auto loan request from RDA webpage on BOP Website www.bop.com.pk
- Customer is required to fill an online application form on Roshan Apni Car Web Portal.
- BOP RDA Customer Nominated Nominee / Co- Borrower in Pakistan will be contacted for further documentation and completion of formalities.
10. How much Loan Facility can I avail?
Maximum Loan Amount can be avail up to 10 Million for Locally Manufactured New and Completely Build Up (CBU) vehicles.
11. What Mode of Financing is offered in BOP Roshan Apni Car?
Financing on Variable Rate
12. What is the period of the Loan?
Maximum up to 07 Years
13. How much initial down payment do I have to make?
- Min 15% of Vehicle’s Value against Non-Lien based Financing
- 0% Equity against Lien Based Financing
14. What is the processing fee?
You have to pay a processing fee of PKR 6,000/- (16% Federal Excise Duty will be levied)
15. What other charges do I have to pay?
All other charges will be applicable as per the Schedule of Service Charges.
16.Which vehicle categories are offered for financing through BOP Roshan Apni Car?
Under Roshan Apni Car Brand New Locally Manufactured and Completely Build Up (CBU) Vehicle financing is offered only.
17.How do I repay the loan?
- Monthly installments shall be paid through Direct Debit Instructions from PKR Roshan Digital Account.
- It is mandatory for Foreign Roshan Digital Account Holder to open Roshan Digital Account in Pak Rupee.
18. Can I repay the loan before the maturity?
Yes, you have the option to repay the loan as per the prevailing SOC’s.
19. What is the security of the loan?
The car is the security, which will be registered in favor of the bank
20. Whose name will the car be booked and registered in?
Vehicle will be booked and registered in the name of the Bank
21. What will be the Loan application Processing time?
05 working days after completion of all required documents.
*TAT may extend in case of any additional scrutiny, delay of documentation or any unforeseen circumstance beyond Bank’s control.
22. What will be the Vehicle delivery time by manufacturer?
Priority delivery up to half of the actual tentative time of delivery as per Provisional Booking Order Form.
*The above mentioned delivery timeline is tentative and subject to change by the manufacturer.
Roshan Apni Car EMI Calculator
For EMI Calculator, Click Here